UNIVERSO wasn’t built in a day
- “In the beginning, the Earth was formless and empty: a gelid darkness was over the surface of the deep. “Let there be Warmth,” we said.
- And that’s how it all started, that’s how our UNIVERSO began taking shape.
- At its very core we decided to place the most precious thing we knew: YOU. Exposed to all kinds of inclement weather, we knew you were searching for a familiar place, a welcoming shelter, a way to feel safe and warm, unharmed by the bitter grip of the coldest seasons.
- That’s how we decided to create a garment you could rely on under the harshest climate, a loyal and brave companion that could roam the Earth with you, boundlessly, for as long as you wished, wherever you desired to be.
- And we saw it was good.
- We saw you were not trembling anymore, you were not afraid of leaving your home and boldly explore the outside world, to connect with all the living beings you cared for.
- You could finally have it all, blissful and free.
- And that was all we wanted, all that mattered.
- That is what still matters today: decade after decade UNIVERSO has grown to become a passionate, inclusive family, a global company with an ethical heart, designing comfy, dashing and durable down filled products.
- A trustworthy fellow traveler for everyone out there in need of a warm embrace.
- Now come with us, there’s a whole UNIVERSO waiting to embrace you.
We aspire to clothe the world with the warmest embrace
- Bringing our warmest embrace in every corner of the world, to each and every person
90% Duck Down
Stay warm in our Universo style down jacket with an 90/10 premium duck down filling for fantastic insulation, keeping you warm in extreme cold with more than 650 fill power rating.
This jacket has adjustable drawcord at waist for a personalized fit and full front zipper closure with covered button to keep your warm and protection from the elements. Zip removable down-filled hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots.
The shell of this jacket is our waterproof and breathable fabric technology constructed with a waterproof layer on the outside and soft, wicking fabric inside. With this special shell, the rugged exterior is an incredibly water-tight membrane with millions of microscopic perforations that let water vapor escape through a wicking membrane directly fused to the shell.
A long cut provides generous coverage against the cold. Stand-up collar protects neck from the elements, windproof and comfortable. If the weather starts to turn while you are out and about, you’ll stay comfortably unfazed with a stand-up collar to keep your neck warm in windy weather.
- DESIGN & FIT
- Women’s specific design and fit
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Model is 5’10”| Bust 34 | Waist 24 | Hips 35 | Wearing Size S
- Cleaning & Care:
- Wash: Machine Wash – Cold (<30°c)
- Bleach: Do Not Bleach
- Dry: Do Not Tumble Dry
- Iron: Do Not Iron
- Dry clean: Do Not Dry Clean
stephanie feldman –
I wore this coat for the first time today,I loved it,totally comfortable,stylish and earm
William J Lomax –
With arthritic pain in my wife s shoulders , her fur coat was no longer comfortable.This coat is just what the Dr ordered