Women’s Backless Tie Back 3/4 Sleeve Dress Not See Through Slim Fit Short Party Wedding Dress
- Type: ruched bust lantern sleeve dress, a-line smocked waist ruffle dress, flowy flared swing casual mini dress, lined sexy elegant short dress
- Wear the stunning dress to show your hourglass figure.
- People will be fascinated by your compelling beauty.
- It can be eaisly paired with any pieces for an effortless chic look
- Do not hesitate.
- Try it now for this season.
Women’s Versatile Mini Dress Cocktail Club Party Night Out Wedding Dress
This mini dress is versatile for going with anything for an extremely fashion look.
Wear high heels for formal occasions to show off your elegance.
Wear sneakers, sandals or boots to enjoy your leisure time.
Match it with handbag, nice earrings, necklaces to complete your outfit.
Women’s Backless Smocked Dress Tie Knot Frill Hem Flowy Flared Swing Mini Dress
- With great elasticity at the neckline, you can get two totally diffetent looks.The Square neck shows your slender neck and makes you look more charming. If you prefer a more sexy look, you can wear it as an off-the-shoulder dress, which,considered as a timeless trend,shows off your smooth shoulders and sexy collarbone to perfection.
- Size: S, Color:blue floral, Height:5’4, Weight:130lbs
- Size: S, Color: apricot floral, Height:5’3, Weight:125lbs
- Size: M, Color: dark green, Height:5’6, Weight: 150 lbs
- Size: M, Color:white, Height:5’5, Weight:145lbs
- Size: XL, Color:red, Height:5’5, Weight:155lbs
The off shoulder white dress is perfect for wedding to accentuate your breathtaking beauty and bring you unforgettable memories.
The dress can be tied at back to suit different sizes for a comfortable fit and it even flatters the pregnant and the petite.
The dress can be worn in formal occasions, such as graduation ceremony, giving you an incredibly elegant and decent look.
The mini dress with lining can create a chic outfit as well as provide you proper coverage, suitable for travelling.
The waist part of this dress is everything. This dress is super flattering and I’m an absolute sucker for poofy sleeves. I love that they’re gauzy and translucent. Dress has a slip attached inside for the body part. The length is nice, being taller at 5’7. I’m also chubby and it’s just overall very flattering. Even the open back! Not too much cleavage which makes it versatile in use, can wear this any day my mood needs elevated! I got the blue and I’m buying the black one the second it’s available in Prime 😀
Im definitely buying more of these dresses, super flattering, very comfortable, I got so many compliments the entire day. Im 5’2 and 170lbs and bought a large. It fit nice but the sleeves kept falling off my shoulders. It’s not a huge deal bc I just ended up safety pinning the dress to my bra. I prob could’ve gotten away with a medium but I wanted to go with a large bc I wanted it to be more loose and flowy
Jasmine NicoleJasmine Nicole –
I can’t say enough nice things about this dress. It’s beautiful, it’s flattering, it’s girly, it’s sweet, it’s just perfect — It masks “problem areas,” the waist gives it a little shape, the neckline is perfect, I just love it.
This is one of my new favorite dresses. It’s just so cute. I bought it for a wedding. I was perfect, it’s a good length and very flattering. I really like the tie in the back cause it allows me to still wear a bra. I like how it looks off the shoulder. I’m probably gonna buy it in more colors. I got a large and it’s the perfect size.
Brenda Rodriguez Brenda Rodriguez –
I used this for my gender reveal! I loved it! I ordered a small and it fit perfectly.
Amanda C. –
If you have curves, buy this dress. I vary from sizes 14-16 and an xl fits perfectly, although a bit short. I ordered it in the xxl and it fits the same, but is a touch longer.I bought this in every single solid color 🥲 trust me this is a wardrobe staple.A pale pink one would be AMAZING for future manufacturing
Laurie jeanLaurie jean –
Love this dress
Bang NguyenBang Nguyen –
The quality is ok but i do like the material they used which i believe is chiffon. The dress was well made and sewn. My back game is not as strong as others so I improvised by tucking and wrapping the ties across my back and tied it together underneath the dress. I also upsized from a large to an XL. So glad i did! The fit was exactly how I wanted. Not so tight that the length of the dress shortened. The fit is tad bit loose but very good.