Rain Jacket-Outdoor Sports Essential
- Zipper closure
- 100% Polyester,Lightweight,professional raincoat fabric,Unlined.this is a thin Waterproof raincoat and a stylish trench coat jacket .Easy to carry,suitable for travel,and going out.
- Pockets,waterproof zipper,big hood.This is a practical raincoat jacket.
- Adjustable waist，Drawstring waist that can be adjusted to make the windbreaker fit more.
- Lightweight and waterproof,easy to deal with light rain,quick-drying,suitable for all season
- We pay attention to the details,whether it is the waterproof of the pocket,the waterproof of the front zipper,or the metal adjustment buckle,or the design of this raincoat,our team has paid a lot.I hope you will like it.
Lightweight Thin Rainjacket-No Lining/Adjustable Waist
- S: Bust 42.2” Lenght 33.7” Sleeves Lenght 23.6”
- M: Bust 44.1” Lenght 34.3” Sleeves Lenght 24.1”
- L: Bust 47.1” Lenght 34.9” Sleeves Lenght 24.4”
- XL: Bust 50.1” Lenght 35.5” Sleeves Lenght 24.8”
- XXL: Bust 53.1” Lenght 36.1” Sleeves Lenght 25.2”
My absolute favorite thing about this jacket is that comes with a pouch that I can easily stuff it into. I haven’t decided if it will live in my car or my classroom yet. But it’s very lightweight and comfortable and it matches my school color perfectly.
Protect your phone, lighter, paper towel or other in your pockets
High Neck Raincoat
Protect your neck from rain ,warmth.
Drawstring waist that can be adjusted to make the windbreaker fit more
Betty G –
I am happy with this jacket. It is light weight comfortable, soft and not too noisy. It has been 20 or so yrs since I had an official rain jacket. So i am pleasantly surprised I like it. I recommend this jacket. I have not worn in a downpour, therefore I cannot comment on the waterproof aspect.
Renate E –
Perfect Spring-weight jacket or wind-breaker. In a gentle rain shower, it held up very well. Since I have heavier rain gear for downpours, this jacket will be my favorite multi-function jacket. (I hate getting wet, so having the rain-protection almost down to my knees is a wonderful thing!)
Kathy Clayton –
Bought this as a raincoat to keep in the car while I make deliveries for Uber Eats and Door Dash. It is comfortable, lightweight and attractive and does not get wrinkled when I shove it in the back seat when it is not needed. The hood is perfect to keep my hair and face dry. Can’t think of a single bad thing to say about it.
Wendy P –
The media could not be loaded.
I wear a size 16-18 and ordered the extra large. I love the way it fit, however it is noisy.
I tried it immediately after i got it. I ordered M and it fit great and it is very light.As for the waist, you can tight it or not. I really like the color.
I love the fit of this jacket.It truly is lightweight. It won’t keep you dry in a downpour, but I stayed plenty dry when it was raining.It’s a bit longer, overall, but I really love the way it is cut to be longer in the rear, as I really like it for sitting while going to games, and other outdoor events.I appreciate the value of this jacket.