FAQsHow do I order online?
To purchase on the Alppuna website, just click on the item you wish to buy, select the size, color, and quantity you want and click “Add to bag”. You can then go back and add additional items to your bag or click ‘View Cart & Checkout’ to complete your order.
What payment types do you accept?
We accept payment via, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal.
All prices are shown and charged for in USD.
Why does the item in my bag now say it is unavailable?
Alppuna products are very popular and do sell out. Unfortunately, when you add items to your bag it doesn’t mean the item is reserved. The items will be available for anyone to purchase until you have checked out and paid. If you receive an error stating you cannot checkout due to an item being unavailable, you will need to remove this item from your bag so you can complete your order.
Can I change/cancel my order?
We want to get your order out to you as soon as possible, so once you have clicked the “”Process Order”” button and your order has been confirmed it has already been sent to our warehouse to be picked and packed. It’s not possible at this stage for you to change or cancel your order. Once you receive your order just follow our returns instructions in the Refund Policy section of our website if you want to return an item.
You can change your order while you are still browsing and shopping. You will need to go to “”My Bag””. Here you can delete a product by clicking on the “”X”” next to the “”Qty”” field or change the quantity by clicking the “”up”” or “”down”” arrows.
What do I do if the item I am looking for says it has “Sold Out”?
Alppuna are very popular and as a result can sell out quickly, especially during sale periods. If you’ve seen something you really must have, then we suggest you order it straight away to prevent any disappointment.
How secure is my credit card and personal information?
Your security while shopping online with Alppuna is important to us, and we’ve taken all reasonable measures to make sure your credit card and personal details are always kept safe.
- All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128-bit SSL encryption.
- To check that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a green padlock icon at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Can I see my past orders?
Of course! Simply login into your online account using your email and password via the website and select the “My Account” Tab to review your previous orders.
Please note that any orders that have been checked out as a “guest” will not appear on your account.
Can I make Returns?
Returns couldn’t be easier!
To return faulty goods, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt of goods at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit our Return Policy.
Can I track my order?
Yes, once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number and a link.
For further information, please check your Order Status.
If there is a problem with my order, who do I contact?
If there is a problem with your order, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
What happens if I do not collect my order?
If you are unable to collect your order after 7 days, we will contact you and advise we are cancelling your order and will provide a refund. Please allow up to 5 days after cancellation for your refund to be processed.
How is Alppuna handling the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis?
- With current developments regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis, we want to send our thoughts to everyone who’s part of our global community and their loved ones, hoping you all stay healthy and well.
- We also wish to reassure you that we are strictly following the advice of the World Health Organization and local authorities’ guidelines to make sure we keep the highest possible hygiene and safety standards. The health and safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority.
- Please note that our warehouse is fully automated and that your order will have minimal human contact only during shipping. Our team and our partners are always maintaining strict hygiene routines.
- Our customer service is happy to answer any concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to reach out.
- We will get through this together!
Despite the recent developments regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are open for business as usual and working hard to deliver orders with minimum delay. We’ve had to make slight changes to our delivery timeframes, but you can find the expected delivery date when you get to checkout.
Has my order been place?
We will send an order confirmation to the email address you provided as soon as your order has been registered in our system. Please note that it may take up to an hour for this email to be sent when the transaction must be reviewed and approved by your payment provider.
Once your order has been packaged and sent from our warehouse, you will also receive a delivery confirmation that shows your tracking number / package ID where you can see where your delivery is.
- If you are unsure that your order has been placed, there are different ways to check this:
- When the order was placed, you should have arrived on a page titled “Your order”.
- An order confirmation must be sent to your specified email address. Make sure that this email has not ended up in your spam.
- You can see your order under “My Page” by clicking here you will be redirected to “My Page”.
Due to variations in monitor settings, Alppuna assumes no responsibility and makes no guarantees regarding color matches of product or production, either within an order or in a reorder. We cannot guarantee that the colors displayed on our website will exactly match the color of the product or elements of any design. If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
Note that like-named colors used by various apparel manufacturers/brands/styles (i.e., Navy, Navy Blue, Dark Navy, etc.) are not necessarily an exact shade match to each other or to any of the Alppuna Thread Guide options.
We make no warranty or guarantee regarding the consistency, color, texture, or appearance of the actual apparel due to the nature of apparel manufacturing. Apparel fabric colors displayed online are approximate and may vary in color, hue, and tone, particularly between size groups. The colors of fabrics displayed on computer monitors may vary due to differences in computer monitors, resolution, color, tone, or any other display setting.
We make every effort to provide accurate information in our size guides regarding manufacturer-reported sizing information and dimensions for our products. Please keep in mind that due to the nature of the manufacturing process, product sizing may vary slightly from time to time. Company name is not responsible for manufacturing process-related size variations.